Wednesday 17 December 2014

When times get hard!

Hey guys and girls I am sorry I have not been blogging much but unfortunately we have received some very sad family news recently so things have been hard and it's not going to get easier!

However since my last blog I have continued with my regular training after taking with Mark at PressFit we decided that we would get christmas and new year out of the way and then sit down and but a training programme together for the parish whilst getting ideas from past parish walkers so be warned I will be asking lots of questions! Lol
I also need to be looking at getting some new trainers which after chatting to a few people the best place to go is up and running in Douglas so I really need to do this sooner rather than later to wear the trainers in so this is a must after new year well that's if Santa doesn't bring me any!
I have to say after competing in the Sid quirk half marathon I have learnt a lot as I suffered bad with my feet and was unwell for couple days after and this I have put down to not drinking enough water while on the walk and my trainers I had tied too tight but it is all a learning curb and as I am a novice at this I can only grow with training, knowledge and guidance.
My training since the marathon has been my usual 4 days a week with Mark and Jane at PressFit who have been great fitting me in around my job at the post office as it so busy this time of year but as normal they understand this and have been amazing. I have also been out lots walking with my dog steel which I have been trying to squeeze in around work generally walking 5-6 miles before work just to keep the legs going it's so very hectic but after new year it will be much easier.
Well I would like to wish you all a very happy christmas and a happy new year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment